Contact Us
Welcome Guest! Please sign-in to our Parent's Area

Admission Procedure

The pass criteria for the Examination shall be as follows:

  1. Subjects with Practical : 30% of the total marks shall be diverted for practical examination and the remaining 70% thereof, for theory. A candidate has to pass separately in theory and practical. Pass marks in Biology shall be calculated taking together the marks secured in both Botany and Zoology (adding the marks of Botany and Zoology).
  2. Pass marks shall be 30% of the total marks in theory paper & 40% of the total marks in practical paper, in each with 35% of the total marks in the aggregate.

Admission Eligibility

The students passing 10th class conducted by BSE, Orissa, ICSE, CBSE or any other equivalents are eligible to apply for admission.

How to Apply

Application form along with prospectus is available at college office from 03.04.2009 on all weekdays on cash payment of Rs.150/-. To get the form by post, Rs.200/- is to be sent in shape of a Bank Draft in favour of “Jupiter Science College”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The application form can be downloaded from our website jupite.ac.in. However, while submitting such application form, a bank draft of Rs.150/- in favour of “Jupiter Science College” payable at Bhubaneswar must be attached. Duly filled in application forms along with requisite documents should reach the Principal/Jupiter Science College, N-5/533, IRC Village, Bhubaneswar-751015 within 15 days of
publication of 10th class result. Application form can be submitted with the mark sheet downloaded from the website of respective Boards without waiting for the original mark sheets & other documents.

Admission Procedure

Selection of the candidates will be made strictly on the basis of merit. The marks obtained in the 10th class are the only criterion for consideration of merit. After the last date for submission of the application forms a merit list will be prepared and published on the college notice board and intimations will be sent through ordinary post. Admission will be done as per the merit list on first-come-first admitted basis. The decision of the admission committee in the matter of admission is final and binding upon the candidates. Admission to Jupiter Science College can't be claimed as a matter of right. Rules and information given herein are subject to change at any time if necessary.

Dress Code

The students should attend college in college uniform as prescribed. The cloth for uniform is available at the college. Black shoe & blue socks is to be purchased from outside.

Home | Academics | Faculty | Facilities | Achievements | Photo Gallery | Result Analysis |Contact Us | Sitemap
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy © 2014 Jupiter +2 Science College, All rights reserved. Website best viewed using Mozilla Firefox 2+ with Adobe Flash Player 9+. Page loaded in 0.0001 seconds and viewed 4076 times.
Website Maintained by SKN